Our real estate business has one guiding principle:
IT’S ALL ABOUT YOU!
Your Needs, Your Dreams, Your Concerns, Your Finances, Your Time & Your Life!
Find Qualified Buyer’s Agent
- Value working with Us as your Buyers Representative
- Place “You,” the client first and foremost.
- Dao Clarke designated as an Accredited Buyer Representation
- High Integrity and diligently work hard for you.
- Strategic Negotiation
- Strong real estate financial pricing Knowlege
- Expertise in geographical areas.
- Expertise in up to date technology
- Pre-qualified buyers to protect & build a strong negotiation case to the sellers.
- Phenomenal in transaction management & communication skills.
Our Core Credibility
- Integrity & Character are our Roots.
- Commitment, Capabilities & Competence are our makings.
- Results are what you, the client, will receive.
Evaluate Your Financial & Credit
- Are you purchasing with “Cash” or “Credit”?
- Purchasing with credit
- Determine your credit status.
- Select the right lender.
- Apply for a mortgage.
- Choose your loan rates & term.
- Review all factors of the loan with your lender.
- Receive a pre-approval or pre-qualify letter from your lender.
- This pre-approval letter will give the buyers peace of mind when they know how much they can comfortably spend on a home.
- Set your home purchase budget according to your pre-approval letter.
- Review the PITI (Principal, Interest, Tax & Insurance), Mortgage Ins., Home Maintenance Exp, HOA & Utilities
- Once you’re pre-approved, let’s go shopping!
- Remember, don’t fill out any credit application or charge after you receive your pre-approval letter because it will affect your loan to debt ratio & credit score at the final loan approval by the Underwriter.
- The Underwriter is the final person to approve your loan after you find your home and made an offer.
- Once the loan is approved, then the mortgagor will wire the funds to the attorney at closing.
Searching for your Home
Here’s the tip
- Assess Your Wants & Needs in a Home
- Determine your convenient location & school district
- Assess the property tax rate in your chosen area.
- What type of home are you looking for (e.g., single-family, condo, townhouse, etc.)?
- What is your main reason for buying?
- When are you looking to move?
- Approximately what size house are you looking for (square footage)
- How many stories? What size lot would you like?
- What architectural styles do you prefer?
- What type & how many garages do you want? (e.g., attached garage, carport, 1,2,3. etc.)?
- What kind of floor plan do you prefer (e.g., open vs. walls between all living spaces)?
- How many bedrooms do you need?
- What are your preferences for the master bedroom?
- How many bathrooms do you need?
- What features must your kitchen have (e.g., breakfast area, types of appliances, island, breakfast bar, etc.)?
- What finishes do you want (e.g., countertops, flooring, appliances, etc.)?
- What about a bonus room, media room, wine cellars, or a finished basement that you might need or want?
Develop Pricing Strategy
- Evaluate the market trend.
- Evaluate the location, structure, and community.
- Determine any additional capital home expenditure
- Evaluate home history.
- Evaluate your investment future value.
Writing an Offer & Negotiation
- Negotiation starts at the initial offer, and conclude at the final acceptance.
- Specify price, terms, and conditions.
- Earnest money, Due Diligent Fee, Residential & MOG disclosures & Offer valid length of time
- Fixtures & personal property will be transfer at no cost.
- Any Contingency addendum
Who Will Manage Your Transaction?
- The Buyers Agent will manage the transaction from the beginning to closing.
Close & Celebrate
Important Details Before Closing
- Participants include You (Buyer), the Sellers, the Realtors & Attorney
- During the meeting: Sign Settlement Statements & Receive Authorization to Disburse
- Disburse checks, Keys & Fabs
- The Mortgage papers, detailing your obligation to the lender
- Any additional documents
- Execute Deed of Trust & Record Deed of Trus
HOME BUYING FINANCE LINKS:
Mortgage, House Affordability Calculator, House Budget Calculator,
Rent vs. Buy Calculator,
Debt Ratio Calculator, Down Payment Calculator, Amortization Calculator, FHA Loan Calculator, VA Mortgage Calculator
Rental Property Calculator, Investment Calculator, Return on Investment (ROI) Calculator, Payback Period Calculator
Present Value Calculator, Future Value Calculator
Mecklenburg County, NC Property Tax
- Waxhaw, Weddington, Wesley Chapel, Marvin, Monroe, Mineral Springs, Monroe, Indian Trail & Stallings
- Indian Land, Fort Mill, Rock Hill & Tega Cay